Saturday, January 30, 2016

Himi haul review #1

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted something, my apologies for that!  (・ω・`〃)

Recently, I have received a few items from Himistore and I'll be splitting the review in multiple posts. They’ve got loads of cute products, and they’re perfect for anyone who’s looking for anime, harajuku or fairy kei related clothing.




Quality:
The lingerie is made from a surprisingly nice and soft fabric, I think it's a mix between nylon and cotton. The sewing is well done, there were no loose threads that would affect the state of the product. Aside from that I am satisfied with the embroidery. It looks nicely finished and probably won't fray in a short time.  
The quality of the collar is better than expected as well. Instead of just a ribbon it had a layer of velvet which makes it much more comfortable for the skin. The maximum length of the collar is about 38cm.





(Sorry for the sudden lightning change, I will be replacing this picture soon)

Communication:
I am incredibly satisfied with Himi's communication. The replies are mostly within 24 hours, they are very friendly and helpful and kept me up to date about the shipping information.


Shipping:
The shipping took approx 20 days to ship from China to the Netherlands, which is just the average shipping time in my experience. The products arrived packed nicely in a bubble wrap bag and every invidual item was packed in a plastic bag for extra protection. The flat rate is $8, which is affordable and incedibly cheap compared to the shopping services on Taobao. 


Overall:
The lingerie is high quality and definitely worth the price, which is only $19 which is cheaper compared to the other stores and they provide free shipping too if bought invidually. Himi's customer service was amazing and I would definitely return again in the future. 
Thank you Himi for sending me this adorable set to review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment